Jokes?

Marvel

3 hours ago, Marvel said:

Yes, very cruel. Probably out in one of the rural provinces. If most of Americans actually saw the meat they love being processed, they would become vegetarians.

You might be right.

This has been a great joke thread and I will leave this subject alone in this thread. 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Marvel said:

If most of Americans actually saw the meat they love being processed, they would become vegetarians.

It didn't work for me.

Now that I'm older I remember a field trip when i was little and in the boy scouts, they brought us to a slaughter house for cows, we got to see it from beginning to end.

Thinking back now it seems like a really strange thing for little kids, especially when they were all from a city, not farm kids.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:
6 hours ago, Marvel said:

Yes, very cruel. Probably out in one of the rural provinces. If most of Americans actually saw the meat they love being processed, they would become vegetarians.

You might be right.

This has been a great joke thread and I will leave this subject alone in this thread. 

It is cruel.

But you have to remember it's all relative to what you grew up with as normal practices. Things are different all over the world, people from some places would be shocked we eat cows they worship them, other places shocked that we eat pigs. There are many instances between cultures. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, dtel said:

It is cruel.

But you have to remember it's all relative to what you grew up with as normal practices. Things are different all over the world, people from some places would be shocked we eat cows they worship them, other places shocked that we eat pigs. There are many instances between cultures. 

To me, it's not so much what someone is eating, it's how it is killed. Regardless if it is used to moo, bark or speak English, kill it quickly lol.  

I am glad that I'm not a praying mantis. 

• Thanks 1