Jokes?

Marvel

6 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

It looks like you missed my point. Take it to a PM if you want. 

I didn't miss a thing.  Some things are obvious.  To cover them up with ridiculous rhetoric is exactly the bs which needs calling.

CONTEXT

29 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Really?    LOL.

24 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Never given a laugh, like, hate or otherwise.

I’m just as happy with good old fashioned “LOL” anytime.  Most of my post count predates the “like” feature - makes it look like no one likes me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

To cover them up with ridiculous rhetoric is exactly the bs which needs calling.

So much for taking it to a PM if you want to keep it up.

Most of the things that are making the news is 'ridiculous rhetoric' is being taken out of context, falsehoods. Not only allowing it, but fanning those falsehoods will have everyone chasing whatever someone wants to imply.  If the origin of something is created for the implied reason, I would fight against that. 

8 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

From the article:

Robin Vos, the Republican leader of the state Assembly, called the protesters who knocked down the statues "thugs" and called on Democratic Gov. Tony Evers to intervene.

"This is absolutely despicable. I am saddened at the cowardice of Madison officials to deal with these thugs," he tweeted as the statues were being torn down.

Speaking about the destruction of the statue of Heg, he added: "The Madison protestors clearly aren't able to read history and @GovEvers just continues to let it happen on his watch."

A family is at the dinner table. The son asks the father, “Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?” The father, surprised, answers, “Well, son, a woman goes through three phases. In her 20s, a woman’s breasts are like melons, round and firm. In her 30s and 40s, they are like pears, still nice, hanging a bit. After 50, they are like onions.” “Onions?” the son asks. “Yes. You see them and they make you cry.” This infuriated his wife and daughter. The daughter asks, “Mom, how many different kinds of willies are there?” The mother smiles and says, “Well, dear, a man goes through three phases also. In his 20s, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his 30s and 40s, it’s like a birch, flexible but reliable. After his 50s, it’s like a Christmas tree.” “A Christmas tree?” the daughter asks. “Yes, dead from the root up and the balls are just for decoration.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking." Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how YOU'RE thinking!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Kid 1: "Hey, I bet you're still a virgin."
Kid 2: "Yeah, I was a virgin until last night ."
Kid 1: "As if."
Kid 2: "Yeah, just ask your sister."
Kid 1: "I don't have a sister."
Kid 2: "You will in about nine months."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1