Jokes?

Marvel

A boy is selling fish on a corner. To get his customers' attention, he is yelling, "Dam fish for sale! Get your dam fish here!" A Gentleman hears this and asks, "Why are you calling them 'dam fish.'" The boy responds, "Because I caught these fish at the local dam." The Gentleman buys a few fish, takes them home to his wife, and asks her to cook the dam fish. The wife responds surprised, "I didn't know it was acceptable for a Gentleman to speak that way." He explains to her why they are dam fish. Later at the dinner table, he asks his son to pass the dam fish. He responds, "That's the spirit, Dad! Now pass the f*=====g potatoes!"

• Haha 1

a superintendant   tells two new tenants   that they have to paint their room without getting any paint on their clothes. One lady  suggests to the other, "Hey, let's take all our clothes off, fold them up, and lock the door." So they do this, and begin painting their room. Soon they hear a knock at the door. They ask, "Who is it?" "Blind man!" The women look at each other and one lady says, "He's blind, so he can't see. What could it hurt?" They let him in. The blind man walks in and says, "Hey, nice bo---bs

. Where do you want me to hang the blinds?"

• Like 1

A  man and a woman were crossing the Sahara desert on a camel. On the third day out the camel suddenly dropped dead without warning. After dusting themselves off, the woman  and the man surveyed their situation. the man spoke. "Well Mam  , this looks pretty grim." "I know, ." "In fact, I don't think it likely that we can survive ." "I agree."  since we are unlikely to make it out of here alive, would you do something for me?" "Anything sir " "I have never seen a woman's b------ts and I was wondering if I might see yours." "Well, under the circumstances I don't see that it would do any harm.  ----the man enjoyed the sight of her shapely br-----ts,   "sir, could I ask something of you?" "Yes Mam ?" "I have never seen a man's thing . Could I see yours?" "I supposed that would be OK," the man replied undoing his pants . ,  he was sporting a huge e--------on. " the man says ,  you know that if I insert my  thing in the right place, it can give life." "Is that true sir ?" "Yes it is,  mam ." "Then why don't you stick it up that camel's a-----and lets get the hell out of here."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1