Jokes?

Marvel

14 hours ago, Bobby Z said:

My personal observation ...

Why does my air conditioning have to break down in the summer and my heating unit in the winter?

I'm guilty of both

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do people run over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DizRotus said:

The plants I grew under grow lights in the late 60s never got that big, but did we ever have the tomatoes?

The last time I saw any, they had been cut down by law enforcement folks and in a huge pile, not as tall as those in the pic. Some guys were growing it on a small island in the Mississippi just upstream from Memphis. That would havebeen abouth '78.

On 8/7/2020 at 7:15 PM, DizRotus said:

I forwarded the photo to one of my nephews who works on a cannabis farm in Bangor, MI.  The plants I grew under grow lights in the late 60s never got that big, but did we ever have the tomatoes?

I looked up some stuff online and a couple of the varieties can reach 20 ft in height.

once upon a time in a land far away, I grew a pot plant in my backyard. it got to be about waist high ... my mom was pulling weeds from around it. (she didn't know what it was). 

then my sister asked her one day why she was growing pot in the backyard.  My mom thought it was the guy that lived on the other side of the fence and he must've thrown seeds over the fence. yes, you young people, back in the 70s we threw seeds away -- now they sell them at dispensaries. 

No shake, No seeds!  And the record industry was a huge help giving us large album covers that had purposes other than storing the LPs in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dtel said:

I don't know anything about any of that stuff, I was always to busy helping old ladies cross the street.

Yes, I can vouch for you. while I was spending all my free time reading to the blind, I often looked out the window and saw you helping old ladies cross the street. we're good people!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1