Jokes?

Marvel

• Moderators
3 hours ago, mungkiman said:

If only there was a treatment for glaucoma...

There is preventive medicine for that that mostly only criminals can get in most states, one disease I will not get, if so someone's got some splanin to do like Ricky Ricardo would say.

Reminded me of what I told a son in law once, I told him I was thinking about opening a glaucoma treatment center in Jamaica. He was from Saudi, he didn't get it so I told him I wanted to go to Saudi and open up a bar with ladies nights with free drinks for the ladies and half price for couples plus specialize in smoked pork lunches during the day. He just looked at me very seriously and said that wouldn't work, then he finally got it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A woman called an airline 
customer-service desk asking if she could take her dog on board. “Sure,” the agent  said, “as long as you provide your own kennel.” he further explained that the kennel needed to be large enough for the dog to stand up, sit down, turn around, and roll over. The customer was flummoxed: 
“I’ll never be able to teach him all of that by tomorrow!”

• Like 1

an angry customer calls  into the Pizza:restaurant

Yoooo I ordered a Pizza 
& Came with no Toppings on it or anything, Its Just Bread

The restaurant owner takes the phone ,,  Sir -  did you open the pizza upside down

• Haha 2

This is a true story.  I was in Long Beach, CA once upon a time, I stopped at a Burger King. Guy in line in front of me is livid ... he's complaining because he ordered a chicken sandwich and got two buns AND NOTHING ELSE.  Two dry buns wrapped in the paper. The lady worker tells him, you ordered a chicken sandwich with nothing on it.  He says, "Yeah, but I want the chicken."  She repeats, "you asked for NOTHING on it and that is what you got."  

• Haha 3

Similar thing happened to me at Bugger King years ago...

Hit the drive-thru before a two hour road trip to visit my mom. Ordered two cheeseburgers and the voice asks “is that it?” My reply was “that’s everything.”

Get on the highway, put the Cordoba in cruise, open up the bag and take a bite, not a single topping. Strange, I thought, maybe they remembered toppings on the second burger, nothing.

Jettisoned the crow food out the window at 85mph.

• Haha 2