Jokes?

Marvel

There is an old man living with me that is always moving and hiding things I put in a place where I will not lose it and know where I can find it again when necessary. I put my camera cable up this week and yesterday I could not find it. I know he moved it after I put it up. I looked and looked for it numerous times during the day and finally broke down and bought another one on Amazon. Low and behold before going to bed I thought of one more place he might have put it and found it. He hides from me most of the time and actually the only time I see him is when I look in the mirror. Anyone else have this problem. This is not a joke but I thought it might be a good place to post this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, henry4841 said:

There is an old man living with me that is always moving and hiding things I put in a place where I will not lose it and know where I can find it again when necessary. I put my camera cable up this week and yesterday I could not find it. I know he moved it after I put it up. I looked and looked for it numerous times during the day and finally broke down and bought another one on Amazon. Low and behold before going to bed I thought of one more place he might have put it and found it. He hides from me most of the time and actually the only time I see him is when I look in the mirror. Anyone else have this problem. This is not a joke but I thought it might be a good place to post this. 

I don't have that problem.  Whenever I can't find something I just ask my wife where it is.

55 minutes ago, Edgar said:

I know that guy! He looks a lot like me, only much older.

When I look in the mirror at myself I see the 21 year old man with a head full of hair and a trim body. It is only when I am out shopping and see a reflection in a store plate glass that I see a bald overweight old man and think who is that old man. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I don't have that problem.  Whenever I can't find something I just ask my wife where it is.

I do that as well, because most of the time, it's where she put it, but not all.  When she helps me find things, she uses it as an opportunity to try and inventory my gear and equipment, but I move it around a lot to keep her guessing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Pete H said:

I do that as well, because most of the time, it's where she put it, but not all.  When she helps me find things, she uses it as an opportunity to try and inventory my gear and equipment, but I move it around a lot to keep her guessing.

Not here.  She finds things that I misplace.  I can be working on something and misplace a tool.  All I have to do is describe it to her and she can find it.  It's uncanny.  Same goes for any sort of obscure paperwork I happen to be looking for.  She's extremely organized and I'm pretty much the opposite.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
9 hours ago, henry4841 said:

Anyone else have this problem.

Yes all the time.

7 hours ago, henry4841 said:

When I look in the mirror at myself I see the 21 year old man with a head full of hair and a trim body. It is only when I am out shopping and see a reflection in a store plate glass that I see a bald overweight old man and think who is that old man. 

Ok not 21 for me but surely not 63 either, but when I over do it I feel 63.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, henry4841 said:

Same old guy has been coming around my place for a long time.

• Haha 2