Jokes?

Marvel

This a true story.

My grandniece, who will be four in January, was at the pediatrician.  The doctor asked her if she knew her numbers.  She answered, “I have a hypothesis.” The doctor said, “I think we’re done.” Next he asked, “Do you know what that word means?”  She replied, “It’s a theory that can be tested.”  The doctor said, “We’re done here.”

Talk about slipshod medicine.  He still doesn’t know whether she can count to ten.

• Haha 1

OK, i'll chime in here Bruce. Please forgive me if this offends anyone.

A guy with no arms or legs is layin' on the beach catching some Sun. A young lady walks by and feeling sad for the Man stops, leans over him and asks "excuse me Sir, but have you ever been hugged before?" The man replies"why no Miss, no I have not". She bends down and hugs him and then is on her way.

A few moments later another young lady walks by and feeling sad for the Man stops, leans over him and asks "excuse me Sir, but have you ever been kissed before?" The man replies"why no Miss, no I have not". She bends down , kisses him and then is on her way. The Man is now becoming quite enthused by these events at this point..

A few moments later another young lady walks by and feeling sad for the Man stops, leans over him and asks "excuse me Sir, but have you ever been phucked before?" All of a sudden he is overcome by excitement and stutters "why, why, no, no Miss I, I, have not, not" The young Lady bends down over the Man and says "well you are going to be as soon as the tide comes in".

A family was driving behind a garbage truck when a dildo flies out and thumped against the windshield. Embarrassed, and to spare her young son's innocence, the mother turns around and says, "Don't worry, dear. That was just an insect." "Wow," the boy replies. "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a cock like that!"

• Haha 4