Jokes?

Marvel

Hi, I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine trials that the US government is running in partnership with Pfizer. This vaccine has been part developed in Russia. I received my first dose this morning at 06:20 am, and I wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

This isn't a joke per se'., but a story I was just told.

I was talking to a "Good ole country boy" who's about 67 years old.

Said years ago, back in maybe the 70's, he worked with a gal.   Happens that she was a gal "of color' (perhaps an important point)....  Turns out she came to work one day and was absolutely fuming mad, spitting fire & brimstone.....  everyone at work tried to console her and asked what the problem was.

She described the problem...saw it....wanted to say something and didn't.....and her anger grew & grew & grew until she got to work and near exploded.

Seems she was at the grocery.  There was a chap in front of her at the checkout line.  He was reading (what was in fact, a science related)  book.  The book was stuffed into the rear pocket of his pants.

As it turned out, she saw the title of the book and the title is what lit her off into total anger....wondering how he could be so rude, insensitive, thoughtless.

The title of the book.....  "The Black Hole"

He told me this story and since I don't live in the gutter, I just sat here scratching my head....  I had to let my mind slowly expand to understand her anger.

He said they had a huge laugh at her expense at work....  and evidently she had a giggle too once she realized her misperception.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Coytee said:

This isn't a joke per se'., but a story I was just told.

I was talking to a "Good ole country boy" who's about 67 years old.

Said years ago, back in maybe the 70's, he worked with a gal.   Happens that she was a gal "of color' (perhaps an important point)....  Turns out she came to work one day and was absolutely fuming mad, spitting fire & brimstone.....  everyone at work tried to console her and asked what the problem was.

She described the problem...saw it....wanted to say something and didn't.....and her anger grew & grew & grew until she got to work and near exploded.

Seems she was at the grocery.  There was a chap in front of her at the checkout line.  He was reading (what was in fact, a science related)  book.  The book was stuffed into the rear pocket of his pants.

As it turned out, she saw the title of the book and the title is what lit her off into total anger....wondering how he could be so rude, insensitive, thoughtless.

The title of the book.....  "The Black Hole"

He told me this story and since I don't live in the gutter, I just sat here scratching my head....  I had to let my mind slowly expand to understand her anger.

He said they had a huge laugh at her expense at work....  and evidently she had a giggle too once she realized her misperception.

Sounds like a Stephen Hawking’s joke......

Quantum Physics says that Black holes (one at the center of every galaxy) act as holographic projections of that particular galaxy. So if you  know where the switch is you can turn the galaxy on or off. Of course this is very practical if you are of a superior intellect. Then again there is a touch of speculation involved here.

JJK

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

Quantum Physics says that Black holes (one at the center of every galaxy) act as holographic projections of that particular galaxy. So if you  know where the switch is you can turn the galaxy on or off.

But Quantum Superposition says that it can be both on and off at the same time.

• Like 2

Hello again @Islander, that was in Toronto. Lot’s of people here too in a hurry to be next in line...

I drive the 400 series of highways here every day as a service rep and what never fails to make me laugh is, if there is an accident it is ALWAYS in the fast lane!

You would think that people in a hurry would plan NOT to be in an accident...

• Like 1