Jokes?

Marvel

3 hours ago, EmilC said:

These guys are going to hell 😁

Ohio State fans spell out OHIO in the stands during the second half in Ann  Arbor last November. | Sandusky Register

Suck it up buttercup we OWN ichigan!  This year, like any other year, is a game at a time.  :)  Getting leftovers this year it seems.  EVERYbody want's some!  The Indiana game this year is gonna be a ball game!  Saaaatturdaaaaay!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

Suck it up buttercup we OWN ichigan!  This year, like any other year, is a game at a time.  :)  Getting leftovers this year it seems.  EVERYbody want's some!  The Indiana game this year is gonna be a ball game!  Saaaatturdaaaaay!

Just to be clear, I'm a Penn State Fan

WE ARE!

0 AND 4  😁

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

We have a "distracted driving" law here in Ontario (no cell phones, etc.) while driving.

I've always thought some of the ladies walking along the boulevard should be subject to the fine.

It's not my fault they catch my eye...

That's like blaming a compass for pointing north!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, geoff. said:

We have a "distracted driving" law here in Ontario (no cell phones, etc.) while driving.

I've always thought some of the ladies walking along the boulevard should be subject to the fine.

Isn't that like blaming the cell phone instead of the person who's talking on it?

• Like 2