Jokes?

Marvel

On 10/19/2020 at 4:25 PM, Edgar said:

I've often thought about buying a drill bit sharpener. The cheapest one I could find is about $50. Fifty dollars will buy a lot of drill bits. At the rate I use them up, I could never justify the cost.

Last week this was $46.02. Today it's $66.02 -- just in time for Black Friday deals!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Edgar said:

Last week this was $46.02. Today it's $66.02 -- just in time for Black Friday deals!

You got `em!

Have to pay attention to be truly frugal. So when they drop it into the 30 dollar range tomorrow morning and say it 50% off it's actually not... off their regular price.

• Like 1

Ha, guess I'm not the only one!  About two weeks ago I ordered a set of king flannel sheets @ 50% off.  They were normally $200 but priced at $150.  Great deal for $75 plus shipping I thought.  They only had one set left so I jumped.  Typed in the discount code @ checkout and BOOM all done.  Got an email telling me they were mine and they would notify me when they were shipped. 

The other night I decided to check into it since I hadn't heard anything.  Used their chat format and asked.  Nope, no order she said.  So I went to look for the confirmation number and the email was gone.  Then I checked my bank statement and their post, which hit my bank the same day was gone.  I had an immediate WTF moment!  How? 

So I was hot, changed my bank pw, then the email pw still wondering what happened.  Called the bank Tuesday and they showed no record of anything on my statement and the money looked fine to her she said.  So I called the oldest and laid it on her.  She said don't worry about it cause they prolly didn't have any more.  I was like I got a confirmation but now it's gone too.  She started laffing and I grew even hotter. 

Yesterday I got an email from them "Owing me an apology" cause they didn't have any left.  Of course not, not at that price cause they prolly lost money on the deal.  I won't even tell you what my "reply" was to that email.  This morning I looked again at another pair of them BUT now all are "excluded" from the 50% off deal for some reason.  Imagine that!  Grrrr...  Quit laffin!  Don't ask "why" I have a king size bed either!  Be prepared I guess.   :)

• Like 2