Jokes?

Marvel

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

You're a sick man!  lol

A little but I laughed when I seen it. Mostly because I had done that in the past but NOT with that result.

Many years ago I came home from work and one of the girls ran up to me so I picked her up, I had my back to the fan so I didn't remember it was there. I lifter her up and the fan hit her head and she screamed like I killed her. Well she did have a little cut on her head so my wife took her to the hospital, she told them I did it on purpose, my wife had to tell them the truth or they were going to make a  report I guess. Not good for me I guess.

When asked she said when the fan hit her head there was meat flying off the fan, part of why she panicked even for a 5-6 year old. What she seen was when she hit the fan it almost stopped and DUST flew off the fan and she though it was part of her head. :lol: 

• Haha 1

On 8/16/2020 at 12:00 AM, BigStewMan said:

This is a true story.  I was in Long Beach, CA once upon a time, I stopped at a Burger King. Guy in line in front of me is livid ... he's complaining because he ordered a chicken sandwich and got two buns AND NOTHING ELSE.  Two dry buns wrapped in the paper. The lady worker tells him, you ordered a chicken sandwich with nothing on it.  He says, "Yeah, but I want the chicken."  She repeats, "you asked for NOTHING on it and that is what you got."  

True story; you're not the only one this has happened to!

I stopped at Wendy's for lunch and ordered a Single burger combo. I take the order to the table, unwrap it, and there's NOTHING between the bun halves.! I laughed and thought, "they're never gonna believe me at the counter when I show them." If I remember correctly, they were quasi-skeptical, but gave me another burger.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dtel said:

A little but I laughed when I seen it. Mostly because I had done that in the past but NOT with that result.

Many years ago I came home from work and one of the girls ran up to me so I picked her up, I had my back to the fan so I didn't remember it was there. I lifter her up and the fan hit her head and she screamed like I killed her. Well she did have a little cut on her head so my wife took her to the hospital, she told them I did it on purpose, my wife had to tell them the truth or they were going to make a  report I guess. Not good for me I guess.

When asked she said when the fan hit her head there was meat flying off the fan, part of why she panicked even for a 5-6 year old. What she seen was when she hit the fan it almost stopped and DUST flew off the fan and she though it was part of her head. :lol: 

Yea I have noticed when people including myself hit their head on something or their head gets hit by something they tend to make bigger deal out of it then if they were hit somewhere else. It's as if there is something important in their heads.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@Dave1290 I've got two dozen numbers blocked from those bas&%#@s

I tried to tell them that car was totaled by a dummy and her iphone but they do not believe me and I'm done with them. They even talk to android's call screen thinking they can still get me.🖕🖕

• Haha 1