Jokes?

Marvel

2 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

366 days in 21?

maybe ... large glass a wine and now working on a Guinness so don't call me a liar over one day. 😀truth be told, I googled how many days until 1/1/22 and posted what the google told me. math isn't my strong point. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

never heard that word before; but I don't practice anything really. 

Beverly Hillbillies, Jethro doing his math homework, 2 gazinta 4...... 4 gazinta 8..... 

Told Uncle Jed he was going to go practice his gazintas!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ceptorman said:

Beverly Hillbillies, Jethro doing his math homework, 2 gazinta 4...... 4 gazinta 8..... 

can't argue with Jethro ... he had an 8th grade education, right?  Can't recall what grade he claimed to have completed. I used to walk past Buddy Epson's house on Balboa Island. That means nothing to this story; but since you mentioned Uncle Jed. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

can't argue with Jethro ... he had an 8th grade education, right?  Can't recall what grade he claimed to have completed. I used to walk past Buddy Epson's house on Balboa Island. That means nothing to this story; but since you mentioned Uncle Jed. 

I knew you would have some info about someone on that show. Ellie May was a looker, wasn't she a real estate salesperson later in life?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Wasn't Buddy originally in the Wizard of Oz movie?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

Can't have no gosouttas without some gazintas. Every electronic tech knows that sheet:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

I saw Mickey Dolenz at a show in Peoria..., as a solo act. I would have been there, but a couple friends were also on the stage.

I always liked the Monkees.  Mike Nesmith wrote the song Different Drum that was a hit for Linda Ronstadt. Peter was playing guitar with Stephen Stills, and Stills was the one that recommended that Peter audition for the Monkees ... Stills auditioned himself; but we all know now that he didn't get the part. 

9 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

I met Buddy Ebsen at an equestrian event, 1969 methinx. Saw the man several times since. He was so recognizable that he was constantly approached by the public.....  and he was not too friendly about strangers interrupting his time.