Jokes?

Marvel

1 hour ago, dwilawyer said:

What would possess you to post that in a Forum where politics and politically related topics are off limits? 

Are we going to have to shut this thread down too because people just can't control themselves? Or just boot out individuals from the thread?

That's why I always start my posts with "I don't mean for this to be political ..."

I think it best to let people know right from the beginning. 

For those of you that don't get sarcasm ... this is it. 

But now I'm curious as to what was posted ... that curiosity will wane soon enough ... oh wait, what's that shiny thing over there?

2 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

What would possess you to post that in a Forum where politics and politically related topics are off limits? 

What would possess you to worry about one and not the other?

On 8/25/2021 at 10:17 AM, EmilC said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'IF YOU EAT A PERSON THAT GOT THE SHOT DO YOU STILL NEED THE SHOT? ASKING FOR A FRIEND'

Asking for a friend, of course.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

What would possess you to worry about one and not the other?

Asking for a friend, of course.

I don't worry about any of them. The game here is someone posts something connected to  current political debate. Others think that is a green light to respond, either in agreement or from opposite side. I was just wondering what would posses someone to post something that is clearly political commentary.

To answer you question on the difference, nobody flagged it. It's not political. (It was close to a banned topic, but not political). It didn't have 3 other members comment on it with further political commentary starting to turn it to a political/policy discussion. 

9 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

I don't worry about any of them. The game here is someone posts something connected to  current political debate. Others think that is a green light to respond, either in agreement or from opposite side. I was just wondering what would posses someone to post something that is clearly political commentary.

To answer you question on the difference, nobody flagged it. It's not political. (It was close to a banned topic, but not political). It didn't have 3 other members comment on it with further political commentary starting to turn it to a political/policy discussion. 

Thanks.  One good joke deserves another.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

That's why I always start my posts with "I don't mean for this to be political ..."

I think it best to let people know right from the beginning. 

For those of you that don't get sarcasm ... this is it. 

But now I'm curious as to what was posted ... that curiosity will wane soon enough ... oh wait, what's that shiny thing over there?

A squirrel with a a bald spot on his head.