Jokes?

Marvel

I went into my local art supply shop looking for some watercolor paper.

”Excuse me, do you have any watercolor paper in landscape, I can only seem to find it in portrait?”

”Oh, I’m sorry, we don’t usually stock watercolor paper in landscape but we could order some if you would like.”

”That would be great, how long does that usually take?”

”Not long, the turnaround is usually pretty quick.”

• Haha 4

It's just a little stream most of the time but NOT in the spring.  Seriously?  😂

May be an image of 1 person, road and tree

Guess she didn't know bout the main entrance to the park???  This happened a couple years ago but every year someone drives thru it and gets washed off the concrete drive.  

• 2 weeks later...

An older couple who have been dating for a while were out for a nice dinner.

Since they have been dating for a while and contemplating marriage, the old guy decides it's time to bring up the subject of sex.

He asks her "How often do you like to have sex?" She says "infrequently".

He leans over and asks "Is that one word or two?"

• Haha 4

Image-5-19-22-at-19.11.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

"Somebody shot our water tower, shot the silhouette of Johnny Cash in a very sensitive area," Kingsland Mayor Luke Neal told FOX 16. "It's been leaking for the last almost week." 

Kingsland, which has a population of around 500 people, paid homage to the star by painting a silhouette of the "Man in Black" holding a red guitar on their water tower in March 2021. The silhouette stands at 6 feet 2 inches and is Cash's exact height. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

My ex-wife found my speaker building obsession, and speaker listening sessions, somewhat over the top and frivolous.  She would jokingly ask my friends if their favorite listening chair ensured that their ears were 39" off the floor...or....if there tweeters were at ear level.  She even brought out a tape measure one time when I had some friends over listening to some new speaker builds...and measured from floor to ear.  I'll admit it was funny.  But, I believe this is what she wanted to say when we split up......Stereo.thumb.JPG.29423f69f8871122950a36b90fb5bc95.JPG

• Sad 1

An old geezer, who had been a retired farmer for a long time became very bored and decided to open a medical clinic.

He put a sign up outside that said: "Get your treatment for $500 - if not cured get back $1,000."

Doctor "Young," who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $1,000.

He went to Dr. Geezer's clinic and this is what happened.

Dr. Young: "Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me?

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth."

Dr. Young: "Aaagh! This is Gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your taste back. That will be $500."

Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.

Dr Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."

Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."

Doctor Young: "Oh no you don't, that's Gasoline!"

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be $500."

Dr. Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.

Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak I can hardly see!"

Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that so. Here's your $1000 back."

Dr. Young: "But this is only $500..."

Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500."

Moral of the story: Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an old "Geezer "

• Haha 5