Jokes?

Marvel

HAHAHA ! That´s funny to make jokes about ukraine . Between the end of February and December 28th.  2022, 1.044.286 refugees from Ukraine were registered in Germany. According to UNHCR, 7.915. 287 people from Ukraine are provisionally registered as refugees in Europe.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Bozo73 said:

MicroMara

I believe the jab was against the military/industrial complex not the citizens of Ukraine.

I think the joke is more about the billions in cash we have given Ukraine while ignoring our own people. Not really funny at all when you think about it long enough.

• Thanks 3

Sorry men, maybe I overreacted a bit. Of 80 million residents, 20 million now have an immigration background, and the social system in Germany is being exploited. In this country everything turns only around the immigrants and refugees to help, it costs countless billions of €. And ... we worry, who knows what the russian Hitler still plans, after all, Berlin is for him closer than NY. And now back to the topic

• Thanks 3