Jokes?

Marvel

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Interesting, since practically every citizen here has an immigration background at some point in their family history.  Some joke, right?

Sorry for off topic again, just want to answer . Not a joke , immigration had started here in the late 1960´s . It happend w/in the last 50 years

9 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

I think the joke is more about the billions in cash we have given Ukraine while ignoring our own people. Not really funny at all when you think about it long enough.

Not that simple nor that funny...Fwiw, I don't think supporting Ukraine has kept any funding away from the American people.

7 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Sorry men, maybe I overreacted a bit. Of 80 million residents, 20 million now have an immigration background, and the social system in Germany is being exploited. In this country everything turns only around the immigrants and refugees to help, it costs countless billions of €. And ... we worry, who knows what the russian Hitler still plans, after all, Berlin is for him closer than NY. And now back to the topic

Good post. 

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Being one few members of the tribe here I figured I'd go with a theme. Hopefully not too ribald.

Mrs. Murphy and Mrs. Cohen had been longtime close friends. But, being old-fashioned, each went to a retirement home of her own respective religion.

It was not long before Mrs. Murphy felt lonesome for Mrs. Cohen, so one day she asked to be driven to the Jewish Home to visit her old friend.

When she arrived she was greeted with open arms, hugs, and kisses.
Mrs. Murphy said, "Don't be holdin' back, Mrs. Cohen, how do you like it here?"

Mrs. Cohen went on and on about the wonderful food, the facility and the caretakers.
Then, with a twinkle in her eye, she said, "But the best thing is that I now have a boyfriend."
Mrs. Murphy said, "Now isn't that wonderful! Tell me all about it."

Mrs. Cohen said, "After lunch, we go up to my room and sit on the edge of the bed.
I let him touch me on the top, and then on the bottom, and then we sing Jewish songs."

Mrs. Murphy said, "For sure it's a blessing. I'm so glad for you, Mrs. Cohen."

Mrs. Cohen said, "And how is it with you, Mrs. Murphy?"

Mrs. Murphy said it was also wonderful at her new facility, and that she also had a boyfriend.
Mrs. Cohen said, "Good for you! So what do you do?"

Mrs. Murphy said, "We also go up to my room after lunch and sit on the edge of the bed.
I let him touch me on top, and then I let him touch me down below."

Mrs. Cohen said, "Yes? And then...?"

Mrs. Murphy said, "Well, since we don't know any Jewish songs, we f**k."

• Haha 7

strictly speaking not a joke, but "lost in translation"

from the website of a Taiwanese capacitor manufacter:

"the OFC oxygen free copper pins, commercially available low MTP (MXP.MKP) capacitors generally adopts aluminum feet or iron feet, M.D.L. capacitor sale of the company all use OFC oxygen free copper pin production, scratch coating, can distinguish between true and false"

if only all buyers of audio could perform that last part...

• Like 1

On 3/1/2023 at 3:41 PM, veloceleste said:

Just heard this joke although it is an old one:

I just celebrated an anniversary; 47 years with a wonderful woman.

I hope my wife doesn’t find out…..

Reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield…”My wife and I had 25 wonderful years…And then we met”

• Like 2
  • Haha 2