Jokes?

Marvel

2 hours ago, EmilC said:

If Jerry Seinfeld did the same skit going into a black barbershop playing rap he'd be labeled as racist.  This is acceptable though.

I love Dave Chappelle and found this funny as well but am getting sick of the double standard.  Why can't funny just be funny?

• Like 2

Just now, JJkizak said:

Nowadays there would be 6 lawsuits and all of the producers fired or indicted for racism.

JJK

You guys are dead wrong about this.  Both Chappelle and ILC are still being aired today.  Combine that with what South Park and Archer and Squidbillies and a lot more are getting away with even now and it is clear you just are not in the loop.  Or maybe you prefer feeling like a bunch of persecuted vajayjays...

9 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

You guys are dead wrong about this.  Both Chappelle and ILC are still being aired today.  Combine that with what South Park and Archer and Squidbillies and a lot more are getting away with even now and it is clear you just are not in the loop.  Or maybe you prefer feeling like a bunch of persecuted vajayjays...

I'm guessing the audience is middle age and older.

Kids today are waaaayyy too sensitive.

GET OFF MY LAWN!

• Haha 1