Jokes?

Marvel

• Moderators

Those are nice, if I didn't use a finishing mower on a tractor I would have a zero turn. Helped my neighbor do his grass when he was hurt and he has one, it's a little touchy until you get used to it but better than all the previous mowers.

• Like 4

I just got a good one.  My facebook account was cancelled due to hurtful posts, and this message came over my phone.  I don't have a facebook account.  Nothing to see here, it may or may not be a foreign country screwing around with people.  Matthews doesn't care.  Sorry for anyone who was hurt by my non existent posts...well maybe not...you deserve it idiots.

• Haha 3

On 10/12/2020 at 5:45 PM, oldtimer said:

I just got a good one.  My facebook account was cancelled due to hurtful posts, and this message came over my phone.  I don't have a facebook account.  Nothing to see here, it may or may not be a foreign country screwing around with people.  Matthews doesn't care.  Sorry for anyone who was hurt by my non existent posts...well maybe not...you deserve it idiots.

Your reputation precedes you.  It was a preemptive strike.

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2020 at 7:37 AM, JJkizak said:

Mine just gets out of mud.

JJK

mower4.jpg

My mom has a similar Cub mower. It wouldn't turn when mowing on a hill, only skid one wheel while the other pushed the mower straight. I replaced the turf tires with cleated tires, now it will mow where and how I want. I might do the winch too, I can see why it is needed. 

On 10/12/2020 at 5:45 PM, oldtimer said:

So you're the source of the fake news and election interference!

I had a Facebook account until they posted my birth-date for 2 billion people to see. So I got upset and deleted the account which takes 30 days. I am still trying to figure out why it takes 30 days for a 30 microsecond operation to perform.

JJK

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JJkizak said:

I had a Facebook account until they posted my birth-date for 2 billion people to see. So I got upset and deleted the account which takes 30 days. I am still trying to figure out why it takes 30 days for a 30 microsecond operation to perform.

JJK

psychology 

they hope you change your mind.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

psychology 

they hope you change your mind.

Absolutely correct, but there’s more.

I closed my Facepalm account 7 years ago.

Just this past year I clicked on a Facebook symbol somewhere and “Welcome back (insert your name here)” or something to that effect popped up.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, geoff. said:

Absolutely correct, but there’s more.

I closed my Facepalm account 7 years ago.

Just this past year I clicked on a Facebook symbol somewhere and “Welcome back (insert your name here)” or something to that effect popped up.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

The Eagles wrote a song about that called Hotel California.

JJK

• Like 1