Jokes?

Marvel

47 minutes ago, sunburnwilly said:

image.png.30d9cdc858234ca5b327cd81580525eb.png

I have Asthma and it's no joke -- highly offensive post.  not really. I do have asthma and it is no joke, but I'm not offended so go ahead and joke, I won't be offended ... or vegan. I tried to be vegan once but they wouldn't take me because I wouldn't go to any of the meetings. I also have sleep apnea (for reals), but refuse to use a cpap machine -- tried and couldn't tolerate it. At the sleep study, the doc said that I slept for 45 minutes the entire night that I wore that contraption. I'm totally okay with dying in my sleep ... just like my grandfather, not like the screaming passengers that were riding in the car with him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

I have Asthma and it's no joke -- highly offensive post.  not really. I do have asthma and it is no joke, but I'm not offended so go ahead and joke, I won't be offended ... or vegan. I tried to be vegan once but they wouldn't take me because I wouldn't go to any of the meetings. I also have sleep apnea (for reals), but refuse to use a cpap machine -- tried and couldn't tolerate it. At the sleep study, the doc said that I slept for 45 minutes the entire night that I wore that contraption. I'm totally okay with dying in my sleep ... just like my grandfather, not like the screaming passengers that were riding in the car with him. 

This may sound Byzantine but............ if you have bad obstructive sleep apnea and really, really, REALLY want some relief talk to your doctor about a permanent tracheostomy. You can get a tracheostomy ‘button’ that is a simple access port which can be left open at night and closed the rest of the time. This way you bypass all of your upper airway obstruction while you sleep and the rest of the time life is pretty much normal. You can still speak, eat, etc...... just like normal. But you will have a permanent hole in your neck. BTW the button is easily hidden by most shirt collars. See an ENT doc for particulars.

13 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Highly Hilarious Joke