Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Marvel

Jokes?

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

No photo description available.

 

I don’t know, he’s lost a lot of Mylar.

 

Two more to go.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

 

 I found that a Bic pen worked better than a pencil.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marvel said:

 

Yes, very cruel. Probably out in one of the rural provinces. If most of Americans actually saw the meat they love being processed, they would become vegetarians.

You might be right.

 

This has been a great joke thread and I will leave this subject alone in this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Marvel said:

If most of Americans actually saw the meat they love being processed, they would become vegetarians.

It didn't work for me.

 

Now that I'm older I remember a field trip when i was little and in the boy scouts, they brought us to a slaughter house for cows, we got to see it from beginning to end.

 

Thinking back now it seems like a really strange thing for little kids, especially when they were all from a city, not farm kids.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:
6 hours ago, Marvel said:

 

Yes, very cruel. Probably out in one of the rural provinces. If most of Americans actually saw the meat they love being processed, they would become vegetarians.

You might be right.

 

This has been a great joke thread and I will leave this subject alone in this thread. 

It is cruel.

But you have to remember it's all relative to what you grew up with as normal practices. Things are different all over the world, people from some places would be shocked we eat cows they worship them, other places shocked that we eat pigs. There are many instances between cultures. 

 

.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, dtel said:

It is cruel.

But you have to remember it's all relative to what you grew up with as normal practices. Things are different all over the world, people from some places would be shocked we eat cows they worship them, other places shocked that we eat pigs. There are many instances between cultures. 

 

.

To me, it's not so much what someone is eating, it's how it is killed. Regardless if it is used to moo, bark or speak English, kill it quickly lol.  

 

I am glad that I'm not a praying mantis. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DizRotus said:

 

I don’t know, he’s lost a lot of Mylar.

 

Two more to go.

 

That could be a stretch...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy obscure but on point 

Signal to Noise is my personal favorite 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

No photo description available.

 

“Not in my eye!  AAAAAAAHHHH!”

 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2020 at 7:58 AM, Edgar said:

 I found that a Bic pen worked better than a pencil.

 

Untitled5.png

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...