RSW-12 Amp Issue

Fizik

If you go the Edwards route report back on how it went, OK?

I just sent my amp off a few days ago. I'll be certain to post the results. I'm allowing a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed. There certainly is a need for an experienced RSW10,12,15 amp repair service.

By the way, here is the eBay link. If it's expired, just search eBay as he re-lists the service as needed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Repair-Service-Klipsch-RSW-10-12-15-Send-Us-Your-Amp-Front-Control-Panel-Cab-/282103153045?

Edited by davidness

There certainly is a need for an experienced RSW10,12,15 amp repair service.

You could make a good living repairing Sub 10 and 12 amps as well.  The RSW series has been out a long time with very few failures but I believe age is finally catching up to them.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, this Edwards Electronics isn't proactive with communication. I was only able to get a response using the eBay messaging system. But I did hear back from them to say my amp was repaired and on its way back to me. (AZ -> FL).

Once I actually get it, and verify the repair, I'll be certain to post all my details: turnaround time, etc. Their eBay feedback is excellent (99.7%), and I'm not in a hurry (I'm not actually even using the RSW-12, as I have the 10 & 15 also), so I'm just being patient and letting them do their thing.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2016 at 6:39 PM, davidness said:

Yes, this Edwards Electronics isn't proactive with communication. I was only able to get a response using the eBay messaging system. But I did hear back from them to say my amp was repaired and on its way back to me. (AZ -> FL).

Once I actually get it, and verify the repair, I'll be certain to post all my details: turnaround time, etc. Their eBay feedback is excellent (99.7%), and I'm not in a hurry (I'm not actually even using the RSW-12, as I have the 10 & 15 also), so I'm just being patient and letting them do their thing.

Mine is on its way back as well, should get delivered Monday. Probably was getting repaired at the same time as yours.

On July 28, 2016 at 0:42 AM, davidness said:

I just sent my amp off a few days ago. I'll be certain to post the results.

I got my repaired RSW-12 subwoofer amp back today. I posted my experience in a new, separate thread for anybody to post their experiences with Edwards Electronics.

The new thread is here.