"making a murderer" on netflix

Paducah Home Theater

Yes, watched it on the original run, and I am still incredulous as to how the police and judicial system could have been so totally negligent and corrupt, and have basically gotten away with it all......

However, if you want to watch something that will really make you sick, watch "OJ - Made in America" which is a 5 part series produced by the same folks that do the ESPN "30 for 30".  Unbelievable.

Yes, watched it on the original run, and I am still incredulous as to how the police and judicial system could have been so totally negligent and corrupt, and have basically gotten away with it all......

However, if you want to watch something that will really make you sick, watch "OJ - Made in America" which is a 5 part series produced by the same folks that do the ESPN "30 for 30".  Unbelievable.

Is this(OJ-MIA) available on Netflix also?

Bill

Apparently Steven Avery has a new attorney that has realized that the original defense team was given cell phone tower data that shows that Teresa's phone was pinging from 12 miles away from Steven's property the night she was killed. That attorney is supposedly shocked that it was not used in the trial. Also apparently they can now test for that blood preservative chemical better and a new third party test is about to happen, trying to prove once and for all that the blood found in the SUV was planted and came from the vial.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 1

Supposedly that lead prosecutor lost his law license for awhile in 2009/2010 due to sexually harassing a victim of domestic abuse, in which he was prosecuting the woman's boyfriend. Classy guy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-da-ken-kratzs-law-license-suspended-in-sexting-scandal/

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

Is this(OJ-MIA) available on Netflix also?

Bill

I just checked, and no, it's not on NF yet.  If you have ESPN, you might be able to find it.  We also got it on our On Demand service.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Netflix may have more episodes coming according to an article I saw today.

Excerpt.:

Kathleen Zellner, the lawyer for subject Steven Avery, is optimistic that forthcoming new episodes will portray her client in a positive light, she tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"The new Netflix episodes will reveal all of the new evidence we have developed to show Steven is innocent and was framed for a second time," Zellner says in a statement to PEOPLE

• 3 weeks later...