I Pledge Allegiance......

TasDom

dwi, you must be a very unhappy man. As full of opprobrium as incorrect "understanding".

It is clear that you are not a man to be reasoned with. So, let's simply part ways, shall we?

Edit: Oh, and God makes clear that He does not "hate" people, nor nations. He gave all of Himself in order to deliver us from our desserts (perhaps you prefer the original "deserts"). He does, however, hate sin.

I am extremely happy, ask anyone on here who has met me in person.

I simply asked for a source that the founding fathers were a "godly people" inspired by their God to come up with the Declaration or the Constitution. If they were that should be easy to come up with. Maybe I simply misunderstood what you were trying to say.

Hate was too strong of a word on my part. One should never use descriptors of human emotions in describing the action of God.

Let me state it another way:

God loved Abe and the North who were Godly people, the South, apparently not so much.

God loves Notre Dame.

I think you may be confusing God with Touchdown Jesus.....

post-12530-0-39440000-1467835721_thumb.j

Why is there always a drunken Uncle prattling on about some lengthy, pointless, unsubstantiated drivel about 'Kids these days' on every forum, regardless of the topic?

Why are so many of them conservative?

Don't they have relatives to irritate?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I could think and write many great thoughts if I had hundreds of slaves doing my work for me.

What a load of total Bullshit ! Classic Bullshit .

Wow, just wow.

Ha....since I wowed ya, I'll clarify. Many slaves or non slave/owners, just people, have written and thought some of the greatest things ever thought or written through out history. Why would having a slave make anyone better able to think or write great thoughts.

If there is any fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein.

You can always spot the BS from the men in black.

"Fixed star", heh?  Have you seen the cases where snake-charming fanatics calling their activities a religion are denied recognition as a religion for non-profit purposes, etc.?  

"Nope.  Nobody can prescribe what shall be orthodox.  Nobody.  It's fixed in the stars."

Edited by Jeff Matthews
  • Like 1

dwilawyer, on 03 Jul 2016 - 7:20 PM, said: If there is any fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein.

Of course, the "fixed star" is no longer personal freedom (even of conscience), or legal impartiality, or even the "national good".  The fixed star has become "liberal" orthodoxy and theology and conformity.  One need only look at the genuflection before the altar of "diversity", or the various (Democrat) moves to literally outlaw and prosecute anyone who questions "climate change", or the attempts over decades to remove faith (well, Christian or Jewish faith) from the public sector, or the corruption of the IRS and DOJ to suppress "conservative" NFP groups and others.  And on and on ad nauseum. . . .

The "fixed star" is a secular and governmental Alpha and Omega.

Of course, the "fixed star" is no longer personal freedom (even of conscience), or legal impartiality, or even the "national good".  The fixed star has become "liberal" orthodoxy and theology and conformity.  One need only look at the genuflection before the altar of "diversity", or the various (Democrat) moves to literally outlaw and prosecute anyone who questions "climate change", or the attempts over decades to remove faith (well, Christian or Jewish faith) from the public sector, or the corruption of the IRS and DOJ to suppress "conservative" NFP groups and others.  And on and on ad nauseum. . . .

The "fixed star" is a secular and governmental Alpha and Omega.

Edit: Bullshit...

Edited by mungkiman

Edit: Bullshit... Edited by mungkiman, 06 July 2016 - 10:44 PM.

Erudite.  Mercifully brief, however.  I know, I know, it was exhausting for you, searching for something resembling a thought.

Perhaps you could open up one of your comic books, copy what you see using your crayon, and pretend it came from you.

Do feel free to add something intelligent, even if only once in a great while.  You know, just to provide the exception that proves the rule . . . .

Erudite.  Mercifully brief, however.  I know, I know, it was exhausting for you, searching for something resembling a thought.

Perhaps you could open up one of your comic books, copy what you see using your crayon, and pretend it came from you.

Do feel free to add something intelligent, even if only once in a great while.  You know, just to provide the exception that proves the rule . . . .

Before the edit, Bullshit was Nonsense.

Wanted to make my comment relevant...

Rair!  Saucer of milk, table 5.

• Like 1