Vintage Pair KLIPSCH KG4 Speakers w/Sequential Serial #’s Walnut Cabinets w/Built in Risers.

ghammed

Speakers were manufactured in January 1987.  Speakers are 100% functional, with all drivers working as intended.  Cosmetically, they are in great shape with no water damage or stains.  The grilles are intact with no tears or holes and the rear sub woofer speaker cones have no depressions.  Original emblems are spotless and risers are in great shape as well.  I purchased these back in 1987 and I'm the original owner.  The speakers are located in Tucson, Arizona so if you're local come check them out.   

post-63507-0-92580000-1467420350_thumb.j

post-63507-0-28540000-1467420370_thumb.j

post-63507-0-88540000-1467420424_thumb.j

post-63507-0-14660000-1467420447_thumb.j

post-63507-0-55260000-1467420476_thumb.j

I have.  They were my babies.  They've been sitting in the closet for many years ever since the 5.1 surround theater systems came along.  I'm asking $450.00 + shipping if not local.  I don't know what the cost to ship is as I finally threw away the boxes about 8 years ago.  Thanks for looking! 

I really never thought about it.  I have a Bose Lifestyle surround sound, 3 speakers mounted in the wall 2 in the ceiling.  Do you have any suggestions as I will need to investigate.  I didn't think I could use them.  The wife suggested that but I felt it wouldn't work out right.  Thanks for the insight....  

I really never thought about it. I have a Bose Lifestyle surround sound, 3 speakers mounted in the wall 2 in the ceiling.

GAck!  :blink:

I have a feeling someone is going to come and suggest you integrate your Klipsch into your 5.1 setup for a SUBSTANTIAL improvement over the Bose.

I really never thought about it.  I have a Bose Lifestyle surround sound, 3 speakers mounted in the wall 2 in the ceiling.  Do you have any suggestions as I will need to investigate.  I didn't think I could use them.  The wife suggested that but I felt it wouldn't work out right.  Thanks for the insight....  

1 - Listen to your wife

2 - A/B them 

3 - Thank your wife

4 - Stick around here and discover why people like live music and be among some great people who are eager to help 

The Bose will surround the ears with sound, make the room full of sound. Unless they're blown, the KG4 will have detailed sound that is appealing / peasant. 

For me:

As I got older, I didn't notice that I couldn't see the details of my fingerprints like I used to... until I tried reading glasses

Until I scored some Klipsch speakers and a SS amp, I didn't notice the sound I was missing

Free bump for some of the better matching veneer with striking attractiveness.