Klipsch RB-5's Mahogany--$325.00---SOLD

willland

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, jayu969 said:

Wondering what a pair of RB-5's in black are worth assuming they are in excellent shape. Any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not real sure.  I have owned one black pair and two mahogany pair and pretty sure I sold the black pair for around what I have these priced.

Bill

5 hours ago, jayu969 said:

Wondering what a pair of RB-5's in black are worth assuming they are in excellent shape. Any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Everything being equal, they might be equal in value. For HT, black might be the preferred finish. I want the ones Bill has because of the finish, and they're in great shape, and sound great, and...

8 minutes ago, jayu969 said:

willland....do you know what type of finish is on your RB-5's?  Going to re-finish my Heresy's in Mahagony and trying to decide how to finish them.  I like the look of yours.

Since the title of the ad says "RB-5's Mahogany", I am guessing they are mahogany.;):P

Seriously, I am not sure if it is natural mahogany with a clear coat or a stained lacquer finish.  I do know that it is the same color as my last pair of mahogany RB-5's.

Bill

Just now, big bones billy said:

Willand

I am heading south to Florida for the winter on Dec. 1. I could pay you now and pick them up on the way to Bradenton?

That could work.

Send me a PM with info and I will get back with you later tonight.

Bill