Klipsch Klipschhorn loudspeakers - $1800 watertown NY

elviszappa

These are mine, I listed them here several months ago only with different top end and crossovers. I decided to put them back to close to factory form. I am using the other top end and crossovers with some MWM's I recently bought.

These are mine, I listed them here several months ago only with different top end and crossovers. I decided to put them back to close to factory form. I am using the other top end and crossovers with some MWM's I recently bought.

The mwm on Syracuse's Craigslist?

Did the khorns come from hionfi?

yes dirtmudd these did indeed come from HionFi originally and yes I bought the MWM's that were on Syracuse Craigslist. ....you spyin on me?....I saw your location and talked really loudly to answer your questions but heard nothing in return.

• Like 2

yes dirtmudd these did indeed come from HionFi originally and yes I bought the MWM's that were on Syracuse Craigslist. ....you spyin on me?....I saw your location and talked really loudly to answer your questions but heard nothing in return.

Yes I am ! I'm about a hour from you.. What do you think of hionfi?

I have bought a few things from and traded with HionFi....I have no complaints. The store is refreshing to see in our area and I like to stop in every so often.

I bought a thornes TD 125 and had mike fine do some repairs for me.

I hope they stay around, sometimes I wonder how anyone makes it in business these days. Anyone in the Syracuse area should stop by there....lots of Vinyl last time I was there. I believe its Shoppingtown mall they are in....correct me if I'm wrong dirtmudd.

MWM's are incredible. super clean and effortless bass. I have them in my shop but I want them in my living room.....wife disagrees....for now.....I need to figure out better crossover scenario but so far they are an awful lot of fun.

• Like 1

MWM's are incredible. super clean and effortless bass. I have them in my shop but I want them in my living room.....wife disagrees....for now.....I need to figure out better crossover scenario but so far they are an awful lot of fun.

They looked like the ones that went up for auction. From a skating rink close by last year.

I would love to have the mcm 1900 set up and call it a day.

love hionfi, bought my 69 k-horns from them, 18hrs round trip from cincy

they were in the mall and i ate dinner across the hall ( fridays i think ) and they came over and told my server they were buying my dinner plus drinks. i accepted but i  bought my own Bud's

Edited by Budman
  • Like 1