Touch-up Paint Rec for Epic CF series?

I have a pair of Epic speakers in need of touch-up paint.

Any thoughts specifically for the MDF front face, which appears to be somewhere between flat and semi-glass black?

What about for the black veneer on the top and sides?

Thx,

--Scott

I'm pretty sure that's a thin wrap over the front part where the drivers are mounted. You might could touch it up with some Valspar Black Satin paint. That veneer is also painted and may work with the same paint and artists paint brush.

• Like 1

I removed the plastic on the motor board and sanded, then painted a piano finish on the MDF. Sanding the cabinets revealed a red oak plywood that I should have left before painting satin black. The red oak with the absorbed black satin made a beautiful combination.

Edited by Rivervalleymgb
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure that's a thin wrap over the front part where the drivers are mounted. You might could touch it up with some Valspar Black Satin paint. That veneer is also painted and may work with the same paint and artists paint brush.

Valspar Black Satin makes good sense. I don't paint well so prefer not to make a problem worse, but worn spots have been bugging me. Thanks!