VRD's and matching NBS for sale no need to settle for less!

2Bmusic

I'm not sure I can agree with that, the power supply circuit is insane - it's a very robust 60 wpc. A good picture of the internals with a mention of Magnequest custom iron should get them moving pretty fast.

The NBS is probably a more difficult sale, but again - loaded with features, without the bells and whistles, and will appeal to the purists. Great parts and build quality.

Craig is well known outside of the Klipsch circle - AudiogoN was the right move.

I'm not sure I can agree with that, the power supply circuit is insane - it's a very robust 60 wpc. A good picture of the internals with a mention of Magnequest custom iron should get them moving pretty fast.

The NBS is probably a more difficult sale, but again - loaded with features, without the bells and whistles, and will appeal to the purists. Great parts and build quality.

Craig is well known outside of the Klipsch circle - AudiogoN was the right move.

The VRDS use to be mine , yes they are built very well I agree I spared no expense  . I'm just saying they will not sell as easy and fast as name brand gear,  lets say McIntosh gear example . I have owned allot of gear and found name brand gear sells quicker even if its not as good . Anyway GLWS    

Link it up in your OP...

if you ever want to know what something is truly worth in an open market, put it up for auction.

I said it is on Audiogon, if they don't take the effort to look for that, or do not know how, they are not qualified to own this equipment

I agree with Deang. Also it is known that A1uc is not a fan of Craig. Not because of the wonderful equipment, but political issues. 

Please stop all of this!!!  

I want to ask everyone to stop commenting unless it is positive. Actually for sale is not for discussion. Comments that are in any way negative are not fair, honest, wanted or needed. 

I'm not a fan of someone screwing me over a few bucks either at the end of a sale . I didn't say anything negative to warrant this comment but since you opened the door there you go . Political issues is that what you call it ? lol  dude GLWS I'm out

Edited by A1UC
  • Like 2

Grow Up ? I didn't say one neg word for you to jump me .

I'm sorry you are in a jam finacially and need to move these and there not selling as fast as you hoped but it's no reason to be rude . I'll let this be wish you best of luck

I'm sure if anyone reads what my first post was they will see I said nothing wrong for you jump me .

Edited by A1UC
  • Like 1

I was thinking about making an offer on the monoblocks because that is similar to how I would setup/equip mine... but now I dont think I will. I am not qualified to own this gear and I dont like impetuous hyperbole towards others.

Edited by Schu
  • Like 1

How about $2000 shipped to NV for the VRD's?

:P

well your off to a capitol start. I have a minimum in mind, unfortunately for you that is not close. You know you want them, you know you need them. Just do it so you do not have to regret missing such an awesome deal. Truth be told 2k is about 999. short of what a non-upgraded would bring.  OR...You could just save and pay 3500 for a pair new then save again and send them off for magnequest and jupiter caps for another 3500. Be pre paired to wait 6 months to well over a year.....or jump in with both feet. For you VRD's only 6995 including shipping and paypal  :emotion-21:  :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

counter offer?

Edited by 2Bmusic

I've had to push away more than once to comment on this thread but well, I can't help myself. Hopefully that having owned VRD,s twice is a qualifier. I don't recall very many audio topics, audio only, where VRD as the subject gets so many hackles raised. Kinda wired. Won't, can't, shouldn't add more fuel.

VRDs have sold for $1500 to $1750 used recently.  I just paid $1500 for mine a couple of months ago.

Craig had a nice reworked pair recently for $1750 on his site at about the same time.

I would say $2000 might be a tad low offer for the ones in this post.  But not that low.  Just my opinion.

WHY ALL THE COMMENTS?   FOR SALE IS NOT FOR DISCUSSION! 

My price is fair. you can not buy these new. The comments of those who have heard them with Magnequest iron is accurate. I expect to take a hit on my asking price. ... but to the tune some have suggested is PWK yellow button worthy! 

• Like 1