VRD's and matching NBS for sale no need to settle for less!

2Bmusic

I think we should all just leave it alone, I know I have better things to do with my time, WORKING 2 jobs and trying to keep the sites updated takes up most of my days. I come here to become more educated and get some enjoyment out of it. Pissing contests can be fun, but not with people between 9-12

Mark

your wrong again, mark ! I am a person that is not between 9 ~12.  I am a 12.1 just like you! 

maybe its that your bias resistor is out of spec?  you missed is by .1, but thats ok, I forgive you!

Edited by 2Bmusic

I was going to pm. But after thinking about it, i did not want my words to be interpreted the wrong way. 

The short version : 

A1uc, i was only attempting to point out that by saying name brands sell better, puts your/ my amps in a less than favorable light. I interpret that to diminish the value of my amps in the mind of the prospective buyer. I am sorry if you do not see that. I am publicly apologize for any harm to you..... ALSO this applies to everyone else.

it was just that.....Your words piled on top of others here that in effect did the same thing,  got my "trump" up! I do not and will not take BS from anyone, perceived or blatantly in my face.  These typed words can easily misconstrued. I think that is what has happened here.  SO PEACE OUT BRO!   Yes the VRD's are indeed precious. And some one will own them and enjoy them for a long time. 

OK SO AWAY FROM THE PEYTON PLACE...OR GAME OF THRONES OR WHATEVER ....

WHO WANTS A KILLER PAIR OF VRD'S?

• 3 weeks later...