VRD's and matching NBS for sale no need to settle for less!

2Bmusic

2BMUSIC just sent me this on Audiogon because I asked him to remove my pictures since he has an issue with me BEWARE OF THIS GUY

If you lie about these pics, I will tell everyone on the K forum what you have done. You will not be able to buy or sell there. In addition, 3 people have pm'd me there. They have told me what a child you are. I will forward those to audiogon as well as have Craig who is my friend ( he thinks you are a major jerk) tell them how you are. Go away, I will also sue you for lying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by A1UC
  • Like 1

2BMUSIC just sent me this on Audiogon because I asked him to remove my pictures since he has an issue with me BEWARE OF THIS GUY

If you lie about these pics, I will tell everyone on the K forum what you have done. You will not be able to buy or sell there. In addition, 3 people have pm'd me there. They have told me what a child you are. I will forward those to audiogon as well as have Craig who is my friend ( he thinks you are a major jerk) tell them how you are. Go away, I will also sue you for lying!

we are at peace now....

Edited by 2Bmusic

because they charge almost 1,000 to sell which makes the equipment to high.  

and I had done it as an auction. I was the only one doing that. Talking with friends who know ebay, they said not to do that. 

Are you interested?

BTW, After thinking about this,  I am willing to part with just the VRD's some one make an offer. When considering, think about how you would like to be treated

Edited by 2Bmusic

Mark's point was that VRD's routinely sell used for $1000 or more under the new selling price. If the Magnequest iron upgrade costs almost as much as the amps themselves, then you should only expect to recoup 2/3 of that as well. So, $4500 for the pair seems fair. It doesn't matter that you can't get these anymore - there are a lot of amps you can't get new anymore - but that doesn't mean they automatically get a boost in pricing.

The AudiogoN ad is basically the same as what you wrote here. If you don't rewrite the ad, or let someone write it for you - I have a feeling you're never going to move these things.

Negative comments are generally frowned upon; but you kind of left yourself wide open. It is an open forum - so the comments come whether you like them or not. If you don't want anymore comments, click on "moderation tools", and lock the thread. You can negotiate via PMs.

• Like 1

yep, i am looking forward to when they have something to sell.  we will see how less than flattering comments  from others filter through their capacitors!

Me, I won't go there!

Edited by 2Bmusic

Mark's point was that VRD's routinely sell used for $1000 or more under the new selling price. If the Magnequest iron upgrade costs almost as much as the amps themselves, then you should only expect to recoup 2/3 of that as well. So, $4500 for the pair seems fair. It doesn't matter that you can't get these anymore - there are a lot of amps you can't get new anymore - but that doesn't mean they automatically get a boost in pricing.

The AudiogoN ad is basically the same as what you wrote here. If you don't rewrite the ad, or let someone write it for you - I have a feeling you're never going to move these things.

Negative comments are generally frowned upon; but you kind of left yourself wide open. It is an open forum - so the comments come whether you like them or not. If you don't want anymore comments, click on "moderation tools", and lock the thread. You can negotiate via PMs.

rewrote a-gon add  thx

A1

Why are you getting into a pissing contest with this guy? Anyone who has dealt with you here knows that

1.You're a stand up guy to deal with

2. You only buy quality gear

3. You sell whatever you decide you don't like faster than it gets shipped to you

4. Your prices are ALWAYS more than fair

He used one of your pics, so what? When you ask him what he did between 9-12, don't be surprised when he answers you with "3rd Grade"

I guess now it will be my turn in the barrel with him LOL

Mark

A1

Why are you getting into a pissing contest with this guy? Anyone who has dealt with you here knows that

1.You're a stand up guy to deal with

2. You only buy quality gear

3. You sell whatever you decide you don't like faster than it gets shipped to you

4. Your prices are ALWAYS more than fair

He used one of your pics, so what? When you ask him what he did between 9-12, don't be surprised when he answers you with "3rd Grade"

I guess now it will be my turn in the barrel with him LOL

Mark

Thanks Mark!

First, your words prove that you have no respect for the rules here. I do not know if you can read and comprehend... but here is a effort to open your eyes.

This explains why there is so much hate in the world. Your words are yours and you own them. They stand on the UGLY pedestal for all to see....and a  surrounding that is covered in rot and supported by the abyss of blindness, and a false ego.  It is irrelevant what a1uc did or the kind of equipment he sells.  He should not have said what he did since it reduces the value of my sale.  It shows your true colors. Just so you know, I have received many PM's from people who completely agree with me and and have nothing but distain for a1uc.  So I guess the old saying that birds of a feather flock together puts you in a light that is far less than flattering!  I pity you. 

Edited by 2Bmusic

Again since your opening the door , I had a min of 7 messages saying your a fricken moron . If you spent as much time job searching as you do trying to talk people into buying your amps and starting fights maybe you would of had a job by now and could keep those precious VRDS . I wrote you on audiogon as a gentleman this morning asking why u have some much hate towards me but now I don't care u can piss off . Done with this BS

My Audiogon message this morning :

July 17, 2016 12:57

I don't know what you had to jump my *** for after my post on the Klipsch forum , I didn't say one word wrong . Other members said far worse things than me . Just because I said name brand items sell quicker most of the time ? that's a reason to get all upset

Edited by A1UC
  • Like 1