All audio & non-essesntials on hold - 2 years

Matthews

Chipping away slowly at the little things of beauty in life.  Those little things that can make meaning of the occasional drab day.  The little things of comfort that help to define the meaning with in ourselves.  Yes, I am talking about dreams.

Earlier in the week, I made a decision.  Ever since I was a little boy, I dreamed of the day.  That day is to come soon my friends.  That decision was to start a new savings fund.  Savings to fund that dream as a young lad. 

My goal: have the necessary funds safely stowed away.  Nickel by nickel for 2 years I will chip away at my goal. 

The "goal" you ask?  :D ↓↓↓

post-36834-0-22560000-1468027063_thumb.j

'72 454 BB, 4 speed, T-tops, Factory Sides

Hello again my friend, "Ramen Noodles"  LOL

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

• Like 10

At first, I thought "Ramen Noodles" was the car's pedigree...

Funny, guess it kind of reads per say.  But no, just means no more fancy dinners out (adds up quick).  A steak here and there won't hurt, just cook it myself.  Ramen for lunch and other sensible spending will go a long way.

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

• Like 2

I don't see much room for the La Scala's :lol: You go Matt :emotion-21: :emotion-21: MKP :-)

Sure makes for motivation to do amazing work to the last pair I have in queue for restoration?  Funds from the sale of the "Black Betty's" is the first few nickels in the pot, and the motivation to trudge forward.

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

• Like 2

Those things are very nose heavy and overheat with factory parts.

Just my opinion but you would be better off with a modified small block, easily beat that 72 454 smogger power plant and handle better in turns.

I like the way you are thinking though. :emotion-55:

Wish i had a few of the rides i gave away when younger.

• Like 3

Matt

I feel you here! I'm doing the same thing but I'm hoping to get a 65-68 Mustang fastback that's been lightly resto- modded.

Or I'll blow my meager savings on the first pair of khorns in the Phoenix area.

Good luck on the journey!

A recovering muscle car owner.

Ryan

• Like 1