John Lilly - inventor of the Deprivation Tank owned Klipschorns

pgh

Just watching a video about Adam Trombly (http://projectearth.com/about/adam-trombly), who was a friend of John Lilly (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Lilly), staying at Lilly's house when diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer and 2-4 months to live, and in constant pain. An Iranian doctor suddenly arrives at the house, having been given a message during meditation to show up with a medical bag filled with Ketamine. As Adam lays on the floor of John Lilly's living room, "with my feet pointed between his two big Klipschorn speakers there..." (24:35)

Ep 6 - Adam Trombly Recalls Stories of John C Lilly

Edited by pgh
  • Like 2

see that single OH molecule? that makes this form of DMT orally active as compared to the NN-DMT which mus be accompanied by an maoi to be active (no matter if you uses the isolation tank or not). this can save you a fortune on tanks water purifiers and water heaters.

post-44375-0-77580000-1468451042_thumb.j

post-44375-0-36740000-1468451424_thumb.j

see that single OH molecule? that makes this form of DMT orally active as compared to the NN-DMT which mus be accompanied by an maoi to be active (no matter if you uses the isolation tank or not). this can save you a fortune on tanks water purifiers and water heaters.

I talked to a guy in College that had a bunch of that stuff back when they first found that out. Crazy stuff.

There's a trip! Ketamine and Klipschorns.

I couldnt imagine that, throw on some Infected Mushroom at 110 db.

That reminds me of when I was at Beta nightclub in Denver a few years ago and a kid was just standing with his back to one of the giant Funktion ONE stacks with sunglasses on for literally the whole Deadmau5 set. I finally asked him about it and all he said was, "Trippin man..."  :ph34r: 

• Like 1

Be the Bee-man. These mushrooms grow on every continent of the planet except Antarctica and even there it is likely that there are active mosses and lichens. You brain manufactures DMT in the Pineal gland and your government makes it illegal? I guess that makes us all under arrest.

http://www.samwoolfe.com/2013/04/are-cave-paintings-sign-of-shamanism.html

Edited by moray james

• 2 weeks later...