Demo of the Golden Jubilees at Panacea Engineering and Visit to Triple Tree Aerodrome (LOTS OF PICS)

Youthman

• Moderators
Bill Martinelli

Thanks Jim, I have corrected my typo.

Isnt pancea gonna be one of the ONLY cinema dealers with a showroom?

Not sure...it's the only one I've heard of.

I think two pairs were all that were made.

Wow, I guess that makes them even more golden.  I wasn't sure how many had been made.

I like the simple crossover on the Golden ones...... Do you know what driver is on it ?

I'm not positive but I think it's a 2-way crossover connected to both the horn and the bass bin.

I like the simple crossover on the Golden ones...... Do you know what driver is on it ?

I'm not positive but I think it's a 2-way crossover connected to both the horn and the bass bin.

Sorry I was asking about the driver on the horn....   and do you think anyone will be trying to copy the horn.

Sorry I was asking about the driver on the horn....   and do you think anyone will be trying to copy the horn.

Maybe try Dave at Fastlane Audio. I cannot speak for him of course but maybe. He does awesome work.

I've never heard the Martinelli horns. I've heard they sound great...
I believe that Bill Martinelli was going to provide Al K. horns that he would sell as a package with his crossovers, but the deal fell through fir various reasons.

Bruce

I've never heard the Martinelli horns. I've heard they sound great...
I believe that Bill Martinelli was going to provide Al K. horns that he would sell as a package with his crossovers, but the deal fell through fir various reasons.

Bruce

I bought a mid horn for my Belle's from Al and thought he said it was a Martinelli......  Along long time ago.....  and they made the Belle's come alive

Edited by whatever55