E How - Wow!

Klappco

Oh come on, there are sooo many websites that are total garbage bullshit, many written by idiotic non educated on the subject people.

Some trying to make some money writing "content".

Thats why they are filled with time wasting "Fluff" verbage.

Like - "Are you looking for quality speakers? You may want them for your Family room, or even bedroom.

There are numerous quality speakers you can choose from, that will fit the decor of your home.

Whether Traditional, or even Minimalistic, quality speakers are available.

What finish or color do you visualize to enhance your Home?

Many prefer Dark, others prefer a more conforming Light"

Sick of it yet?

These "content writers" can go on forever with garbage fluff, as I just did.

E How for one.

Same as "Yahoo answers"

And "Just ask"

And unfortunately many more.

Anyone with at least a semi discerning brain should know where to click or not.

I Include the word "forum" in my  searches for opinions, and am still very discerning.

If you know what you're doing, you'll end up in places like here, the Klipsch Forum.

Lars

Edited by Karsoncookie

I didn't know Klipsch stopped making speakers.  I'm glad they told us that.  

Actually they could just be missing the "the".  Instead of "Klipsch stopped manufacturing speakers." to "Klipsch stopped manufacturing the speakers."  Just a possibility unless Klipsch has had a long 24 yr sale (huge stock) ending with Palladiums  :)

I find as we get more and more content from around the world, we need to do some translation on the "English" since the English language is a hard language to master particularly since we in the US don't necessarily use terms correctly either.

Unfortunately the trade appears to be $.50 of storage for dissatisfaction of the folks that help to spread the Klipsch word.

That is why a forum is set up, so people can answer questions for Klipsch for free so Klipsch doesn't have to have a huge support staff but I guess Klipsch doesn't want to give back as the people on this forum do.

When you think about it, it should make everyone mad..

Also Klipsch should be looking at it from the perspective as to the more information, the better the publicity and marketing.  Yes a lot of folks buy Klipsch used but how many actually purchase new Klipsch products after owning used?  A high percentage I would guess.  I myself have owned probably a dozen pair of used Klipsch speakers but that had made me buy an additional 4 or 5 pair new.

Their loss. 

Edited by pzannucci

Sounds like he is just as pissed as i am about removing discontinued product information.

Good call.  I just find it annoying when companies utilize things like forums which are pretty much manned by people who buy their products but the companies do things like remove resources like the "discontinued products" information.  It can be construed that the company:

1. doesn't respect the free resource they get for their users/purchasers

2. doesn't want to help the used market because they feel the used market impacts new unit sales

3. doesn't realize that the user base / forum members help sell their products, old and new and they don't have to pay their salary, just take to heart what their users want

4. the more people that know the Klipsch name, like Bose, will help to sell more new speakers unless the new speakers are not as good as the old

I am not really mad about it.  Klipsch can do what they want with their discontinued products page as they own the site but it does show a lack of respect for the needs of the users here and the essence of what this forum is all about. 

I would think Klipsch, with their heritage, would do better.  This might play into why someone can read e-How and come to the conclusion Klipsch is out of business, word of mouth....  :wacko:

• Like 1