La scala splitter.

I would ask how you can even see that, were you using a mirror?

I've owned mine since 1979 and have never been able to see that section......  it remains to this day, an eyeball virgin!! :D

How tall is the slot in the throat?  Maybe they went from one length to a different length and the different length mated with the different splitter?

Not to be rude but, is this a genuine Klipsch speaker?

this is one of those times I would place my total trust in PWK. Paul spent decades optimizing the LaScala and it is probably the very best of its kind and for its size superb. Nothing has bettered it. Stick with what works they tried it all and the way it is is the way it should be imo.

Most of the ones I have seen look like a 2x2 cut across the diagonal... and smaller than I would have thought. But they should be at a 45 degree reflector...

This is from my older (1980) LS...

Bruce

post-5045-0-65300000-1468462185_thumb.jp

Edited by Marvel
  • Like 1

Here's a pic from the side of shaft .The lag screws are for resonance control of the motor board

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5787d4f5546e9/20160714_110140.jpg

Hmm, my La Scalas don't have lag screws like that on the motor board. Can you post a photo of the entire speaker? And maybe the label on the back with the model and serial number? 

Mark

Here's a pic from the side of shaft .The lag screws are for resonance control of the motor board

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5787d4f5546e9/20160714_110140.jpg

Hmm, my La Scalas don't have lag screws like that on the motor board. Can you post a photo of the entire speaker? And maybe the label on the back with the model and serial number?

Mark

Will do but I could be able to do it today I think the serial numbers were 13m338