WTB Bluetooth speaker

Edroom

I am in MA, Local would be nice but these are generally small enough to ship.  I looked Klipsch first and it looks like a new one is around $120 which is a lot more than I want to spend. Saw a JBL with a carabiner built in to it for $39.99 at best buy?

I guess I am looking for advice / suggestions as well as offers to sell, This is just for occasional use, I am stuck in a small temporary office at the moment for the summer which is my immediate need,

Thanks,

Ed

Don't know of anything worth buying at that price, not new anyway. I wasted about $50 on a cheapo, before looking for a top notch sounding speaker. I found exactly what I was looking for in the Fugoo, the smaller version, which is perfect for the office or just about any room in the house. The sound in amazing, but the price is well above what you mentioned.

As of current the Fugoo XL is decent, but no where near the SQ of the original, smaller version.