Zebrawood Jubilee in the Garage

mikebse2a3

• Moderators

Looking good, like the choice on the chair also, as far as looks go at least.  :)

It does look like the room is bigger than your other room, or does it just look that way ? 

I know it's crazy but every time I see the skyline defffusors I just stare at them, they are cool.  :ph34r:

Edit............ When I first read the title I thought for a second it said garage as in garage sale section and i thought "why would you do that" ?   Couldn't imagine finding something better even for a much larger price range.

Edited by dtel

Do me a favor and try out the group Fourplay, and a particular track named Bali Run, especially the beginning and first half of the song. The rest of the album ain't bad either…it should sound pretty stunning on your set up. Have fun!

• Like 1

I bet you really piss off the neighbors when you open the doors ..... on second thought you do not even have to open the doors to do that huh ???   You going to put a wall in front of the doors i would not be able to enjoy them much in the cold.

Looking good, like the choice on the chair also, as far as looks go at least. It does look like the room is bigger than your other room, or does it just look that way ? I know it's crazy but every time I see the skyline defffusors I just stare at them, they are cool.

Hey Dtel.... room is bigger.

Funny you mention that about the skylines most people that see them comment that they look like so type of art.

When I looked at the title of this thread I first thought the Jubilee was being discarded and waiting for the garbage man. JJK

:D

Hey I was looking at your avatar.... haven't I seen in the past where you do artistic wood art..?  If so I would love to see more of your work..!!!

I bet you really piss off the neighbors when you open the doors ..... on second thought you do not even have to open the doors to do that huh ???

The cows don't seem to mind so far...!  :lol:

You going to put a wall in front of the doors i would not be able to enjoy them much in the cold

The door is insulated and I've been working toward this a couple of years ago by installing insulation and Heat/Air ducts so the garage is as comfortable as the rest of the house.  That being said I do have contingent plans for a modular diffusive back wall if I decide it's needed later for acoustical reasons.

Also the First Watt F3 amps as well the Cary Tube Amps provide plenty of heat... ;)

Edited by mikebse2a3

We have given thought about nailing up pine boards on walls and ceiling.  Then stain it.  Like a partial conversion to a room.   Put down floor pad and carpet that just "lays there flat".  Unplug garage door openers and cover them with some material hat looks halfway decent.

Leave door open from house to garage to get air.  Chill out in there or make a temp guest bedroom. 

Could convert back to car garage at anytime with not much expense.

We have given thought about nailing up pine boards on walls and ceiling.  Then stain it.  Like a partial conversion to a room.   Put down floor pad and carpet that just "lays there flat".  Unplug garage door openers and cover them with some material hat looks halfway decent.

Leave door open from house to garage to get air.  Chill out in there or make a temp guest bedroom. 

Could convert back to car garage at anytime with not much expense.

This is getting a little "rednecky" guys.   :)

• Like 2

Actually to be serious now.......my garage would be a hard room to get right  the more I think about it.  I woulld like to know how you tame it once you feel it's right.  I see some treatments already.

Do the doors have any insulation?  Do the neighbors hear anything?