EV Georgian Corner Horn?

twk123

Haven't been studying EV speakers lately but sure you can find more online. From my point of view, if you are interested in an old timey mono setup, it may fit the bill otherwise, just like my EV single Aristocrat, if I want stereo, I am stuck looking for another like it.

If I were bidding on this sale, I would look to see what speakers are and if they are original to the cabinet and, would probably spend no more than the speaker parts are worth. E-bay is not always a good indicator of what speaker parts are actually worth. They tend to be a bit overpriced I think I have found, If close enough and interested I would go give a listen.

Will be interested to see if James chime in as, thinking he has some knowledge  about EV's.

Have a good day meanwhile!

Edited by billybob
  • Like 1

No it is in Utah. Thought others would help OP. Maybe he will let us know if he checked it out.

Thanks... :)

Thanks for the bump billybob. I looked into the type of speaker and it looks interesting but the crossovers are sealed and wont be serviceable and it doesnt look like these have the aftermarket support that Klipsch does. If I had extra time and cash it would be fun to build a new cab to look like the originals for a mono system in a pool table room or rec room but there are too many variables here to be viable.

• Like 2