Help to setup my HT+ Atmos

Fracchia23

Hi guys now finally have

Rp-280fa

Rp-450c

Rp150m (90 degreese surrounds)

Rp-140sa

R-115sw

I did with audissey and it set my fronts,center,atmos at 60hz and the result is this:

Front left 7.5db

Front right 8.5db

Central 9.0db

Sub 4.5db

Front left dolby 3.5db

Front right dolby 5.0db

I have no other results about the other speakers because i ve not already installed.

Please have any suggestion?

What avr are you using, how large is the room, and how far is the seating?

Denon x6200w my room is irregular but is like 4x5meters,im seated 270 centimetres to the 50"plasma screen and to my speakers

Edited by Fracchia23

There we go! -7.5 is WAAAAYYYYYY different than 7.5.

Your ears will tell you what ou like. But I would change all speakers to small and cross them at 80 myself

I set the towers to 60hz because i dont play very hard,like -12/-10db max(i cant more i live in apartment)

And the atmos too.I leaved the center to 80hz ....

An other question.....

Should i use all the audyssey eq?

Meaning now i have MULTEQ XT32 to reference, Dinamic EQ turned on livel offset to 0db,Dyna,ic volume to medium...

What should i do with those?

I change the audyssey to flat from reference. I don't like the highs rolled off. At least with my upstairs setup. Downstairs I leave at reference.

Dynamic EQ is a preference. I used to hate it. Cause I listened loud all the time. Now I don't anymore so it's on in both my setups. Offset leave at 0

Turn dynamic colume off. Hate that setting.

I change the audyssey to flat from reference. I don't like the highs rolled off. At least with my upstairs setup. Downstairs I leave at reference.

Dynamic EQ is a preference. I used to hate it. Cause I listened loud all the time. Now I don't anymore so it's on in both my setups. Offset leave at 0

I did it but honestly i don t like the sound with Audyssey flat or reference because there are not hights,the sounds are too flat on my opinion so i decided to change something and i prefere it but i dont really know if i did well.... Take a look please

post-62839-0-78740000-1468891791_thumb.j

I did it but honestly i don t like the sound with Audyssey flat or reference because there are not hights,the sounds are too flat on my opinion so i decided to change something and i prefere it but i dont really know if i did well.... Take a look please
hard to tell from that pic but looks like you just boosted the last few bands up by a few db. I'd say judging by that you would been better off with previous gen reference speakers. The new ones have a more laid back sound. And to me when someone is dialing up the high end they like a little more forward of a sound. But if your happy with the sound then it doesn't matter whether we think what you did is right or wrong

If you are boosting the highs, there is a possibility you are like a lot of us. As you age, you lose hearing at very high frequencies. If Audyssey measured it and it didn't sound bright enough then it is possible that your ears are the culprit. That's fine, but if you have young people over, ask them if they think the highs are too much. If you don't, they may just leave because they are in pain and you won't have a clue why.   :)

• Like 1

If you are boosting the highs, there is a possibility you are like a lot of us. As you age, you lose hearing at very high frequencies. If Audyssey measured it and it didn't sound bright enough then it is possible that your ears are the culprit. That's fine, but if you have young people over, ask them if they think the highs are too much. If you don't, they may just leave because they are in pain and you won't have a clue why.   :)

I copied the AUDYSSEY FLAT to the EQ but i boosted the last 3 levels +2 and i feel good....I love listen the sound of broking classes during a movie and today i watched Harry Potter chapter 6 when the witch broke all the windows,glasses inside hogwards and now i love the sound of my speakers :-)

I love the Crispy sound so im trying to find the best setup