Klipsch KP 600 EC Schematic Needed and Found !

Jerrycfl1

Update - I was able to get in touch with Whirlwind Audo, who was the OEM Mfgr for the EC 600 crossover and I now have full schematics for the !!. They are hand drawn, and a little difficult to read, but I'm going to make copies, hopefully I can scan them and make legible schematics that we can all use. This was a major score I think, since no one at Klipsch, the Forum here, or really anywhere else I could think to look had these available. So now I need to find a really good tech who I can send my EC 600s units to  get the restored. I'll keep everyone posted.

And a huge thanks to the great people at Klipsch who turned me on to Whirlwind, and then the kind folks there who were able to dig up these 20+ year old schematics and send them to me !!

\Hi all, help needed. I have a KP 600 rig, and my 2 x EC 600 Electronic Crossovers need service. Are schematics available and/or have any members here sent their units off for service, and if so where ?

Thanks in advance for any and all help :)

Jerry

Edited by Jerrycfl1
Schematics were located !
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 12:55 PM, Jerrycfl1 said:

Update - I was able to get in touch with Whirlwind Audo, who was the OEM Mfgr for the EC 600 crossover and I now have full schematics for the !!. They are hand drawn, and a little difficult to read, but I'm going to make copies, hopefully I can scan them and make legible schematics that we can all use. This was a major score I think, since no one at Klipsch, the Forum here, or really anywhere else I could think to look had these available. So now I need to find a really good tech who I can send my EC 600s units to  get the restored. I'll keep everyone posted.

And a huge thanks to the great people at Klipsch who turned me on to Whirlwind, and then the kind folks there who were able to dig up these 20+ year old schematics and send them to me !!

\Hi all, help needed. I have a KP 600 rig, and my 2 x EC 600 Electronic Crossovers need service. Are schematics available and/or have any members here sent their units off for service, and if so where ?

Thanks in advance for any and all help :)

Jerry

Jerry,

I need to get a copy of your schematics. I am willing to pay for them. I also have a pair of crossovers that need rebuilt. I have a good tech, but need schematics. I also know of a second forum individual who is interested in seeing how much it would cost to reproduce a few of these. #JWC Please get in touch with me Jerry, my phone number is 419-231-5494 

Thank You... Roger