Upgrade CritesTitanium Tweeters for Klipsch Chorus 2

Hi, I am going to upgrade Crites Titanium Tweeters for my Klipsch Chorus 2. I tried to open the tweeters to see before I order the Titanium tweeters . I began with remove 4 screws on the front. Then... I don't know what to do next. Here is the picture of how 'far' I can go and please show me what to do next. 

Thank you!

IMG_20160718_203627_zpssrmjvqxu.jpg

Just follow the instructions off crites site.  I've done about 3 pairs of them.

-  Be careful with the tweeter,  I barely touched one of them by accident and put a nice dent in it.  It did pop out.

- Clean out the groove with a post it note, the metal shavings from the old tweeter will stick to it.  Its just to make sure the groove is cleaned.  This groove is round and can only be seen when you take those 3 nuts off.

Get the Right/Left polarity correct when you put it back in.  Take a before photo so you can double check it.

Its not hard just the first time you do it you don't know what to expect.    You can do it, just go at your own pace, no hurry.  

Probably does not make any difference either way, but I always leave it on.  Do not touch the shiny dome.  Very easy to damage it.  Many have damaged the dome trying to take the yellow paper off.

Bob Crites

Thank you everyone for your concern. I have installed them. The first impression is that the sound especially guitar is more sparkling. The vocal seems to be a little more detailed. I heard that it takes 50 hours for the tweeters to break in. I guess I need more time to tell how much the improvements is. However, so far, I am very happy with the result. :) Thank you everyone again for helping me upgrade  the tweeters.

Cheers,

Huy.