Sold: Klipsch KSP-400 (Mahogany) w/ feet and perfect Amps

Miami305NATIVE

Located in Miami 33190

Thinning out the herd. These work perfectly and sound awesome. Amplifiers 100% working order and cosmetically great. Klipsch KSP-400's in  beautiful mahogany with original feet and perfect working amps (power cords included).

here is the listing on South Florida CL if anyone interested (my contact info is in listing)

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/ele/5692809353.html

More pictures on eBay at this link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152176326767?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

$800 cash or best offer.   

$650 cash 

s-l1600-15.jpg

s-l1600-14.jpg

s-l1600-17.jpg

This isn't an auction site, so you probably wont get much action. But since you're taking offers, how bout $80, that includes shipping

I'm serious

Mark

Hi Mick,

Thanks for your 2 cents, but these are NOT up for auction, just trying to make space for my La scalas.

Maybe your reply was funny to you when you were typing it, but I don't get your sarcasm <_<?

Either way thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend with your $80 :) !

You changed your post, you were asking for serious cash offers. On this forum, people state a price and either it sells or it doesnt.

At least tou got the point

GLWS

Mark

Mark,

No worries, I was copying and pasting information to my post which I changed in the morning. I get what your saying. Thanks and have a great weekend. 

:D

I've owned some of these speakers for years and I enjoy listening to them. Good luck with your sale Native guy. Pay no attention to the guy here that feel obligated to stick there noses in others business.

Keith

*edited for offensive content*

Edited by T2K
  • Like 2

I've owned some of these speakers for years and I enjoy listening to them. Good luck with your sale Native guy. Pay no attention to the [deleted] here that feel obligated to stick there noses in others business.

Keith

Maybe you should read the original thread before you stick your beak in it. I said nothing about his asking price BECAUSE HE DIDN'T HAVE ONE. It said "taking serious cash offers" So before you continue to call people [deleted], find out the facts 1st please [deleted]  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Mark

Edited by Chad
removed the name-calling bit to prevent further reporting of this post by others.

I've owned some of these speakers for years and I enjoy listening to them. Good luck with your sale Native guy. Pay no attention to the [deleted] here that feel obligated to stick there noses in others business.

Keith

Maybe you should read the original thread before you stick your beak in it. I said nothing about his asking price BECAUSE HE DIDN'T HAVE ONE. It said "taking serious cash offers" So before you continue to call people [deleted], find out the facts 1st please [deleted]  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: 

Mark

I can see that you're a person with low comprehension/reading skills, so let me just say that I did read the original post, prior to your policing, and I never mentioned anything about his pricing or otherwise regarding the content of his post. You should have done likewise.

You should wash your nasty mouth out with soap tuff guy.

Keith

Edited by Chad
removed the name-calling bit to prevent further reporting of this post by others.
  • Like 1

Somewhere along the way, you got lost. I read his post and comprehended it, there was no price posted. As is regularly done on the forum, people are told its better to post an asking price. The seller got it, you obviously didn't. If you read that, then you would have no reason to gobble over my reply. BTW, I have been a teacher for 32 years now, so my comprehension is reasonably solid.

Wouldn't vinegar and water work better washing my mouth out or do you prefer a different method? Think about it for a while and see if you can come up with a snappy comeback

Mark

I've owned some of these speakers for years and I enjoy listening to them. Good luck with your sale Native guy. Pay no attention to the [de;eted] here that feel obligated to stick there noses in others business.

Keith

Thanks, I think they're great speakers. The condition is near excellent and the amps work perfectly. I appreciate the comment and your time for taking a look at them. Don't sweat the other stuff.

:)

Edited by Chad