WTB: Jubilee bass bin and/or K-402 :)

JustAuBy

I know it's a long shot but i might as well put it out there.  Looking for the end-game for my audio dream.  Looking for both the Jubilee bass bin and or the K-402 horn.  I already have the driver i'm looking for so i really don't want to order the horn/driver combo new.  I live in St. Louis so something close would be preferable.  Here's to hoping something pops up in a few months.  Thanks.

p.s. also looking for a nice active crossover for this application.

You won't be able to buy them from Klipsch without the drivers.  (maybe if someone is selling used....but I am unaware of anyone who's floated interest on selling some)

What drivers do you want to use?

Regarding active, you can usually find a Dx38 on ebay for reasonable prices.  I think I've seen two people buy one for around $400 (I was one of them)

That said, a crossover with more inputs/outputs might also be money well spent.  (you never know if you might want to add a subwoofer and need more channels....ask me how I know...)

yep, drivers and tray for them to stand on.  Basically plug & play out of the box.

What driver are you thinking you might use?  A different one for the 402 or different ones for the bass bin?

As best I know, Roy has curved for the stock driver (duh!) and the TAD-4002.  If he's curved any other drivers, I am unaware of them (but that isn't saying much, he could have done it for someone on the side)

So, if you want the 'official' settings, your choice is stock or TAD as best I know.

The stock driver is no slouch.  It's not a TAD but it's not a tramp either.

• 2 weeks later...