Klipsch KG 5.2 with motor run caps

Adam

I have been pondering the idea of trying some (motor run) oil filled capacitors for my pair of KG 5.2 speakers.  Specifically the GE/(now)Genteq for the 2.5uF and 8uF capacitors that are inline with the tweeter.  There are 2 different kinds of caps that Genteq manufacturers in these values.  They are both oil filled metalized polypropylene film in the same aluminum cans, but only one is listed as motor run with the differences described here:

Motor Run AC Application Capacitors

This capacitor series is designed specifically for the motor run applications where the capacitors are use in conjunction with permanent split capacitor type motors. They may be used on either 50 or 60-Hertz systems but should not be used at higher frequencies or in applications where higher frequency harmonic are present. For those types of applications the General Purpose AC Capacitors should be used.

General Purpose AC and DC Capacitors

The General Purpose AC and DC capacitor series is designed specifically for applications such as AC filters where harmonic frequencies greater than 60Hz are common. Application Data is provided in the catalog, which gives the Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) for these units. This allows the user to calculate the losses for each design/application and to ensure that they are kept within the permissible limits.

So my question is that if I decide to use them for my KG 5.2's (and I'll certainly consider any advice against them for my speakers), which version of these is best for speakers?

I've already made a few modifications to my 5.2s.  I have Bob Crites titanium diaphragms installed, US made Mills resistors and the 28uF electrolytic woofer roll off caps replaced with Erse polypropylene (15uF & 13uF paralleled).  While I know the woofer cap is not in the signal path, the Erse poly caps were so cheap and their values were better than 1% tolerance.  One of the original electros is 11.5% above tolerance, while the other is 5.5% above.

Thanks!

Edited by Adam