possible second reference sub

blueblenny

I have a RW 10D SUB,   Front Firing floor Port  260/ 575 Watts

and have an option to pick up a reasonably priced R 10SW    150/300 Watts   it appears the port is on the upper back.

Is there any reasonable chance those 2 subs would sound better together than the one I have solo, or are they too different in wattage/ porting to really have a chance of locking in that 2 sub feel.   I can always wait if it isn't right, but it doesn't hurt to do some research..

My room is 13' x 20' with 9' ceilings, wood floors and a rug.   open hallway in the front corner.

Thanks,

Enough Lower than that to make it still a better deal.  Classifieds, light use.   They will have to drop the price below what they are listing for me to buy, but I want to research first. :)

Scrappy, I am new to Frys it is obvious when  Klipsch products are on the closeout?  Like are they always listed on the weekly deals?

well that still doesnt tell me anything? i dont think i would pay more than 100$ for a used r10sw. 

the frys sale probably happens once every month to 6 weeks. i see people post about it on the home theater group I'm in on Facebook. nothing to do with closeout either. they just go on sale alot.