NOTE: Planned Forum Maintenance

• Moderators

I am just worried that the moderators will not be compensated for their time off.

When do we start being compensated for our time on?

You dont? Shoot i guess i let the cat out of the bag.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

PWK would have said, "You let the bag out of the cat"! Just saying!!!

• Like 1

As for not receiving the email, all I can say is either it was blocked by a spam filter along the way or you put the email in wrong.

Nope, not in the filter nor is the address wrong. PM sent

Edited by USNRET

Thanks for the heads up and good luck.  Upgrades are always a lot of fun.... especially at end of life cycle with major changes involved.   Been through many of those on the IBM z/OS mainframe computin' machines.  You know.  The Big Iron.  

PSA  ... for all you pasty musty types who haven't seen sun light since the last Forum maintenance,  be sure to put on plenty of sunscreen.  I'll recommend the Nutrogena Wet Skin.  It stays on in water, sweat, humidity for up to 80 or 90 minutes.  I think it even claims can spray on sweaty clammy body and it will stay on but recommend spraying on and letting dry for 1/2 hour or so before going in your pool or the surf.  

Pool, you know, that cement or vinyl lined steel pond out back with the crystal clear water.  Or if you've let it turn into a pond, consider throwing in a few fish and practice your fishing skilz.

Edited by BLSamuel
  • Like 1

Thanks for the heads up and good luck.  Upgrades are always a lot of fun.... especially at end of life cycle with major changes involved.   Been through many of those on the IBM z/OS mainframe computin' machines.  You know.  The Big Iron.  

PSA  ... for all you pasty musty types who haven't seen sun light since the last Forum maintenance,  be sure to put on plenty of sunscreen.  I'll recommend the Nutrogena Wet Skin.  It stays on in water, sweat, humidity for up to 80 or 90 minutes.  I think it even claims can spray on sweaty clammy body and it will stay on but recommend spraying on and letting dry for 1/2 hour or so before going in your pool or the surf.  

Pool, you know, that cement or vinyl lined steel pond out back with the crystal clear water.  Or if you've let it turn into a pond, consider throwing in a few fish and practice your fishing skilz.

I have a pool?  Damnit, something else to clean.....

• Chad unpinned this topic