Sold: Klpsch SW10 II

dtr20

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ele/5704233442.html

Up for sale is a Klipsch SW10 II subwoofer in the light oak finish. It has a 10" woofer in front and a 12" passive radiator in the back. It works great, but I just don't have a need for it, since I own some bigger subwoofers. There are 2 spots on the top where it looks faded or something happened to the veneer's finish (see picture). $125 OBO. As always, special consideration for forum members. More photos in CL link

20160727_184153_resized_1.jpg

20160727_191702_resized_1.jpg

20160727_191557_resized_111.jpg

• Like 1

I agree with Seadog. In the past I owned several of the SW series II subs. Developed prior to the emergence of the LFE craze these subs paired wonderfully with Klipsch speakers needing a little help in the lower octaves. I used 2- SW12II's with KG 2.5's, KT-LCR's, Chorus & Chorus II's and they blended wonderfully with all. In fact, using one of the SW12II's with a pair of KT-LCR's on stands with a tube amp made me think why would anyone need anything more for 2-channel listening.

Good luck with your sell.

Keith

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xathrus said:

Hmmm, I am working on a set of oak Chorus II's that had contact paper on them and I don't live that far from you. Check on the bottom, I think it may have my name on it.

Nope, no name on the bottom, but if you want I could put out in for you ;). What timing, I just left Boston picking up a pair of forte ii's.

• Like 1