Klipsch Epic CF-3s Version 1 - SOLD

Lost240

The price is more than fair to the buyer, but timing is everything.  My impression is that there is not a huge market in Connecticut like there would be in Chicago, for instance.

Where is our old friend ETH?  He is up that way and I bet he would love to try the Epic line.

Unfortunately, your need for a pick-up is possibly killing opportunities to move them.  My Epic CF3's were shipped to me across country.  The guy who I bought them from cocooned each of them in bubble wrap and built semi rigid boxes he cobbled together from a refrigerator box and wrapped it around them. The boxes looked a bit rough to be sure, though they arrived quite nicely even though he shipped them with their speaker spikes on and they all poked through both boxes, which gave me a laugh.  

• Like 1

Thanks @wvu80 so far it looks like I am the only one enjoying these this weekend. I had a potential buyer but he couldn't make the trip this weekend. 

These speakers really are worth the trip. They are the first Klispch speakers I have owned that gave me the klipsch bug. If I had another room for them I would keep them but I am currently caring for and feeding 3 systems.