WTB RS7's 3's 62's

Pete H

it's nice to have friends that are always looking out for you!:P  I wouldn't want to take advantage of you and acquire such rare and desirable speakers at a discount.  True story:  I went over to run new wiring at Denise's friends house when they were moving their TV and equipment but they had awesome "Bose" surround sound, including those freaking cubes and powerful sub that was disguised as a heat register.  Speakers outside and in their bedroom, separate power amp and I had them spend $400 on a soundbar and wireless sub (Klipsch) and hooked it up for them and after 2 minutes, they both said "That's the best our T.V. has ever sounded, and that included running a movie.  It gets better, take a look at their receipt from 1999 and what they threw away on all that POS equipment.

Bose 5000 receipt.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I have some extra RS7's that I'd sell. Give me a couple of days to take stock of what I have. I'm in the Tampa, FL area.

PS: my new profile says newbie, but I used to spend a lot of time here a few years back, but somewhere my old profile appears to be gone.

On 8/2/2016 at 5:26 AM, jweber said:

Was talking with a banker yesterday who said that his Bose system cost him $5000. I thought he was joking. Some companies have no shame. 

Don't blame the company.  

P. T. Barnum

You can fool some of the people all of the time; you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you can never fool all of the people all of the time.  https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:P._T._Barnum

• Like 1