FOR SALE KP600 CONCERT SYSTEM

dtel's wife

• Moderators

Posting at the request of Jim Hunter:.  NO AFFILIATION WITH SELLER  JUST POSTING BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IT'S A GREAT DEAL FOR SOMEONE!!!!!

For sale:  KP-600 concert SYSTEM.  This system has been in storage since 2012.  There are 8 stacks of KP600s with tons of EP cabling, full flying rig, Cloud 9 covers, and all other associated gear.  There’s also 12 KSM-15II monitors and 2 KP452 speakers.  All items are in immaculate condition and many spare parts are included.  This system will dwarf Kevin Harmon’s system that he has been bringing to the annual Pilgrimage!

If interested, please contact Mike Dorsett, Dorsett Productions, 251-635-0066, email:  mikedorsett@bellsouth.net

All of the cabling, power distribution, cases, amps etc. are worth the $20,000 asking price.

I've requested pics, but have it on good advice that this system is immaculate.

Edited by dtel's wife
  • Like 7

I'm Guessing this is the system "Ram Sound" was selling in 2012 and just like Bob He seems to want to sell it all at once. I Emailed him about splitting it up and he didn't seem interested .  Bob was leaning towards splitting it up towards the end and even quoted me price for a pair with dollies , cables , and covers but found someone at the last minute to take the whole setup .

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Gnote said:

I'm Guessing this is the system "Ram Sound" was selling in 2012 and just like Bob He seems to want to sell it all at once. I Emailed him about splitting it up and he didn't seem interested .  Bob was leaning towards splitting it up towards the end and even quoted me price for a pair with dollies , cables , and covers but found someone at the last minute to take the whole setup .

$20,000

I really enjoyed the setup at Rodney's Place this year. And that was only 6 stacks. If I could change professions,and become a live sound tech, Klipsch would be my choice of sound reinforcement. PS, never did get to hear that Zep song on the MP3 device...LOL

• Moderators
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 6:00 AM, hogwylde09 said:

I really enjoyed the setup at Rodney's Place this year. And that was only 6 stacks

That was 4 stacks at Rodney's, not that isn't a lot they, can fill a good size area with really good sound.